HID NFC label with NTAG213
HID Global Inlays & Labels are small, thin self-adhesive tags that allow discreet or overt placement. They are easily hidden behind a poster or display, or inside a product housing or package; or they may be imprinted with high-visibility graphics, attracting the attention of people with smartphones or other standard RFID readers
- Operating frequency 13.56MHz
- Utilizes NTAG 213
- NFC Forum Tag Type 2, 4 or 5
- Label reels may be programmed and printed using standard equipment
- Each tag guaranteed to work
- Available also with HID Trusted Tag® Technology for added security versions for on- or off-metal use. Call us for details on +31-182-389530
- ⌀23mm, antenna ⌀20mm -to be obsolete by HID soon, contact us for stock!
- ⌀29mm, antenna ⌀25mm
- ⌀40mm, antenna ⌀35mm
Paperface: A sticker you can write or print on.
Wet Inlay: RFID Wet Inlays are described as “wet” due to their adhesive backing, so they are essentially industrial RFID stickers